You can contribute to this research by becoming a citizen scientist and surveying your local patch (school grounds, park or garden) for pollinators.
Why should I take part?
How to take part
- Step 1
– Download and print the documentsin English or in Welsh, ideally in colour.
- Step 2
– Find a suitable area and start looking for pollinators!
- Step 3
– Tell us what you find using oursimple online form .
Enter your results online
Creating Habitat for Pollinators
Why not sign up to the Pollinator Promise and create a buzz onling using #PolliPromise
- Polli:Nation Survey Booklet
Instructions and recording sheet.
- Habitat, Plant and Pollinator Identification Guide
Illustrated cards to help identify the habitats, plants and pollinators you find.
By downloading this survey you agree to the terms and conditions for the OPAL Polli:Nation Survey
Group leaders and schools
Other useful links
- Download all th
e resources above in asingle ZIP file
- Health and safety
- Planting for pollinators
View the results